THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by mgg
Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Replies: 82
Views: 79287

tonsillectomy

I'm glad to hear the tonsillectomies are working for those who have had them. I've had tonsil stones for some time and was considering this until I read an article at a tonsil stones website . I tried their remedy and though mine have not totally vanished, they have slowed down greatly. I used to ...
by mgg
Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE TUNG BRUSH
Replies: 15
Views: 10026

Tongue brushes are important

I agree. Tongue brushes are important, but like meowkitty was saying, sometimes bad breath is caused by a bacteria and may not always originate in the mouth. I located a site with some good information on the causes of bad breathas well as some really interesting bad breath stories.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗