THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by green1234
Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiora3
Replies: 20
Views: 9163

I have been experimenting with probiotics.. my candida levels are lower, my breath improved.. now I am focusing more in the bacteria in my mouth, and experimenting with probiotics for the mouth..

I think my digestive system is really good now but still have too much bad bacteria in my mouth, the ...
by green1234
Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: can swimming give you bad breath?
Replies: 2
Views: 1968

that hapened to me too.!!!!
at the beginning I thought it was a coincidence, but no.. after swimming I had a terrible breath..

I used to swim once or twice a week.. for some reason I stopped swimming that frequently.. when I did go swim, I noticed my breath was much much worse.. by that time, I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗