THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by Anita
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:29 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
Replies: 13
Views: 21980

Hi Hitler
How to use VCO?
by Anita
Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:45 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
Replies: 13
Views: 21980

Jimi Stein wrote:great, but why using such nickname dude?
you are right aboutb bb coming from oeasophagos....
Kkkkkk agree
by Anita
Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
Replies: 31
Views: 13480

Tks... Im gonna try
by Anita
Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A fellow sufferer's success story
Replies: 24
Views: 32202

I was treated with Keflex as a child
by Anita
Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
Replies: 27
Views: 13725

great.
I can not wait to get my Tung, but as I am in Brazil will take to arrive.
I'm hopeful
by Anita
Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am back and I do have halitosis mouth and nose - not ORS
Replies: 2
Views: 1902

in my case, when I'm nervous and stress on my BB and BO worsen. Try to relax in public.
When I leave home I take anxiolytics too.

I know it's hard.
Here in Brazil at least do not practice much bullyng. only teens


Have you tried brushing the tongue as well? and bismuth?
Do not eat a lot of meat ...
by Anita
Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
Replies: 27
Views: 13725

kite: Does BB is hereditary? Try to compare the things they have in common to find the cause.
by Anita
Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
Replies: 27
Views: 13725

noptical: before you had BO too?

the stones appeared only once? or always appeared? previously only used the TUNG? not gargle?

tks!
sorry using google translate XD
by Anita
Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Water Fast / Honey Water Fast
Replies: 13
Views: 5278

Curiosity . You still alive ? good luck
by Anita
Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
Replies: 100
Views: 63599

What to do when you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid ???
:(
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗