THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 30 matches

by Bazy
Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
Replies: 11
Views: 8738

Hi Ruch, yes it is still working for me ! I too thought it was messing with my sense of smell (since I'm flushing with it twice a day) and taste. But then I noticed that I can still smell other bad smells and taste my food OK.

About two weeks ago I told my mum a little of my problem and asked her ...
by Bazy
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
Replies: 11
Views: 8738

Hi Ruch,

it’s going great for me so far but I’m trying hard not to get too excited as I have been let down before. I’m breathing easier through my nose, less mucous, bad taste, tongue coating & fresher breath. I visited my sister today but she had a cold and could not check my breath – will try ...
by Bazy
Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
Replies: 11
Views: 8738

Forgot to mention that my oil of wild oregano is not 100 %. It is 80 % carvacrol & contains a mix of 1 part wild oregano to 4 parts extra virgin cold pressed olive oil. Mine burns like hell so imagine what the 100 % stuff will do !!

Please, if you are using 100 % oregano oil use very, very small ...
by Bazy
Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
Replies: 11
Views: 8738

Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me

Hello everyone, I had all but given up hope of ever getting relief from my bad breath. Over the last 14 years I’ve tried so many things (HP, baking soda, salt, tea tree oil, GSE, golden seal, Vit C, neti-pot and on and on) & wasted a lot of $$ (breezecare).

I am a 46 y.o female. I feel my bad ...
by Bazy
Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am not sure if you want to get better?
Replies: 16
Views: 7418

Hi Jimi, I have been vegetarian for 22 years (I eat eggs but no dairy) and my breath still stinks !! : (
by Bazy
Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88150

Hi All,

I am waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully it won't get confiscated as I'm in Australia. Do you think we need to use Diflucan together with the Lufenuron ? I found this on a website

hi Maff,

I am a new member..i just found this site and joined yesterday! (am feeling really grateful to ...
by Bazy
Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88150

Oh no, I ordered it yesterday : (
by Bazy
Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88150

So very happy that Lufenuron is working for people and I would like to try it but the website claims 'CAN ONLY BE SOLD TO AUSTRALIA OR NORWAY IF THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE RISK OF CONFISCATION'. Has anybody had this successfully shipped to Australia ?

Thanks, Baz.
by Bazy
Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I give up & I'm happier because of it
Replies: 14
Views: 6005

I hear you Thanatos - I've done the same thing !
by Bazy
Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath and the Process of Elimination
Replies: 3
Views: 2334

=D>
by Bazy
Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May i try to help you?
Replies: 26
Views: 7717

Be careful guys if you are thinking of ingesting neem oil rather than the fresh leaves. Check out http://www.suite101.com/content/the-dis ... il-a201005
by Bazy
Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22227

Hey Hal, sorry to see your BB has somewhat returned - couldn't you exaggerate a little & tell your dentist you are in excruciating pain & couldn't possibly wait another 2 years ?

My situation is going well - started on the system, Closys mouthwash & toothpaste (until crest arrives) & original ...
by Bazy
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192874

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA :D
by Bazy
Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22227

Hi Hal, I don't have a wisdom tooth problem but there is a lot of good info on here - imagine when you do get it extracted !! Something to look forward to & 6 months is not such a long time.

My problem is PND & possibly a very old root canal which the dentist says is fine (and also shrugs me off ...
by Bazy
Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22227

Hi Hal, I just checked the gum & it's called 'sweeetlife dental gum' by the same company that make perfect sweet - the granular xylitol. I found it in a health food store & will keep using this until I can order some Zellies.


Cheers, Baz.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗