THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Susie wrote:Another little secret....hehe don't mention haliphobia either!! That little good for nothing smelly Dr. Mel Rosenberg likes to mention that word once in awhile.

Susie
LOL Okay! That word even SOUNDS like a Jackass made it up! :)
by BreathGuRu
Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Hey, stop with the fake pity. If Therabreath cured you, then you NEVER had ANY business on a message board for halitosis sufferers.

Take your therabreath garbage to a message board where people want to get rid of occasional morning breath or how they want an idea on how to eliminate that slight ...
by BreathGuRu
Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Yep, lets move on.

Curious why you(breathguru) came to this site if therabreath works for you. Seriously, congratulations it works for you. We are truly happy for people when they find their cure.

Susie

I'm a little weird. There are a few topics that I have become really passionate about. This ...
by BreathGuRu
Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

well well. I just log on and breath guru is already on the look out. Actually I will buy all your therabreath products and burned it and stuff it in your mouth so you will have diarrhea and those money that you duped on your costumers will have your stinking soul go to hell. You know the word Karma ...
by BreathGuRu
Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Guru,

Can you share with us your specific regimen? Apologies if you already did so. Otherwise is your PND gone? Or is it just controlled by your regimen?

Hank

Hank,

You can PM me for my daily regimen, as I dare not mention such things in this thread... even though I created it and people ...
by BreathGuRu
Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Re: omg

i cant believe the attitude of this breath guru guy!!!

stop trying to sell stuff

people on here WANT SOME GENUINE ADVICE AND HELP WITH THEIR PROBLEM AND YOU'RE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THEIR MISFORTUNE - ITS DISGUSTING



[-X

Have you even read this whole thread? Maybe you should before you jump ...
by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

Ha>>>HA>>>HA you make my day happy breath Guru starting to day I will buy all your therabreath products . I really believed on what you have said if you was cured then why not?

Look, I know that it sucks and is depressing having extreme Halitosis. It caused me major depression. I eventually ended ...
by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

BreathGURU,

Curious... What brought you to this site in the first place? Also, why don't you tell us some of your history, symptoms, and some of the debilitating effects your BB condition has had on your life?

Hank

Hey Hank,

I came here cause I was hoping to be able to help someone else. I ...
by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

People are sick of hearing this insulting brainwashing sales hyped BULLSHIT.
The fact is it would be GREAT if something actually DID exist that worked but NOTHING WORKS because people on this site dont have garlic breath or coffee breath or what most people would consider nuisance odours which ...
by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

People are sick of hearing this insulting brainwashing sales hyped BULLSHIT.
The fact is it would be GREAT if something actually DID exist that worked but NOTHING WORKS because people on this site dont have garlic breath or coffee breath or what most people would consider nuisance odours which ...
by BreathGuRu
Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

I got scam for paying an internet of abible to download who can help you instantly for 25 dollars theres none and so Im waiting for it to be download and nothing happened I called paypal and paypal will not give back my money its good that AMerican express refund it to me. so I dont believe this ...
by BreathGuRu
Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10539

I SWEAR By This Stuff!!

I have suffered from bad breath for as long as I can remember. I wrote a story on my blog, but to sum it up, I now have it completely under control.

It took a ton of research from me, but I found the exact cause of Bad Breath (there are many) and a solution to each of these causes.

You can get a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗