THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Cort
Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Alternate source for sodium chlorite / chlorine dioxide
Replies: 0
Views: 1356

Alternate source for sodium chlorite / chlorine dioxide

Hi everyone,

I've had mild success with Therabreath and ProFresh over the years (for me, they have a strong influence for about 15-30 minutes and slightly reduce morning breath if taken before bed). However, those mouthwashes are expensive, so I decided to buy what I believe to be the similar ...
by Cort
Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorhexidine makes my breath *much* worse!
Replies: 5
Views: 4674

Chlorhexidine makes my breath *much* worse!

Hello all,

I discovered this forum late last night, and I must say that it is relieving to find an online family of people who share and support each other in their suffering.

I've had chronic bad breath as long as I remember. It is just your common, garden-variety, sulfurous "morning-breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗