THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Hailey Toe Sis
Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fenugreek tea solution
Replies: 9
Views: 6347

I take Fenugreek on and off as an herbal supplement for my Sinus issues. The herb does help with ridding the body of mucus, but I don't take it regularly, so I haven't noticed a decrease in my BB.

I've never heard of the tea. Maybe I'll check it out.
by Hailey Toe Sis
Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
Replies: 34
Views: 10555

First of all I haven't posted in a year or so. I forgot my ID/Password, so I re-registered.

I see Therabreath is still up to their old tricks. They have testimonials on every website that sells their products, millions of webpages disguised as BB solutions, and don't get me started on Google. Type ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗