THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by OneStep
Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deeply impacted wisdom
Replies: 13
Views: 4921

hi smelly kat. id like to know if urs worked out? do u still have BB or the extraction of ur wisdom is also the answer?

i went to my EENT today and he found out i have enlarged lingual tonsils. so i hope this might be the cause for my bitter/rancid taste in my throat.

im also thinking of going to ...
by OneStep
Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 126
Views: 116217

hi guys im new here and ive been suffering BB for like almost a yr now. I think I've had this ever since (which made me think that maybe i have TMAU) but my BB got worse for almost a year or so. I've resigned from my job because I couldnt deal with my co-workers anymore. Now, I have a new job and I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗