THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by cg
Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: nearly 50 years of foul breath
Replies: 8
Views: 3130

Do you think 50 years is some kind of record, if it is it's one I could do without. Yes I have a hsuband and have a grown up child (both great people, they're the fantastic part of my life) and a job but believe you me I've worked at it all very hard and life is always a constant battle to try and ...
by cg
Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: nearly 50 years of foul breath
Replies: 8
Views: 3130

My tongue is a bit white, especially in the morning, I brush or scrape it until it gets pinker. The badness comes back quickly after about 10 minutes and gets gradually worse.

PND?
by cg
Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: nearly 50 years of foul breath
Replies: 8
Views: 3130

nearly 50 years of foul breath

Just found this forum tonight. I've suffered from chronic bad breath most my life. I'm mid 50s now and the first time someone told me I was about 8. Anyone who tells you that you can't smell your own bad breath doesn't suffer from it. It has adversely affected every day of my lifor for nearly 50 ...
by cg
Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: medical advice required - low SIgA levels
Replies: 19
Views: 6581

I was diagnosed a while ago as having selective IgA difficiency. I'd beenunable to get rid of a cough and my GP sent me for blood tests and this condition was found. Apparently Ihave no antibodies in my mouth or gut. I have suffered from shocking breath as long as i can remember and this appears to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗