THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nearly 50 years of foul breath
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3130
There is a site that says the food we eat causes bad breath. Also it states certain blood types should eat certain foods. What is good for one blood type is toxic to another blood type. I have been following this food list and it helps me a lot. I couldn't understand why I had gas when I ate dairy ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.