I think it helps, I think my bb is down maybe for 30 %, I am not sure, bad breath taste is almost gone, pnd is almost gone. I hope this will do the trick
I cant measure to tell how much it decreased though
Jimi, these are great news!
Just go more alkaline, perhaps add apples and lemons to your ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 18 matches
- Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Sat May 23, 2015 8:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Thu May 21, 2015 2:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Thu May 21, 2015 1:47 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Thu May 21, 2015 1:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Sun May 17, 2015 3:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Sat May 16, 2015 11:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: New Here; Starting dairy/gluten/sugar free today
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5547
hi there
hi rin,
I'd love to help you.
you can read my post about how i got rid of my BB:
viewtopic.php?t=6287
Please feel free to ask me questions and I'll do my best to shed plenty of light
I'd love to help you.
you can read my post about how i got rid of my BB:
viewtopic.php?t=6287
Please feel free to ask me questions and I'll do my best to shed plenty of light
- Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Hi everyone, I'd like to share my story, and you may ask me anything you want, in this thread or in private.
I am 28 years old, slim-athletic figure , used to be fit most of my life and did plenty of sports. Diet was pretty good all along. I am a very analytical-minded guy, but I'm also very ...
I am 28 years old, slim-athletic figure , used to be fit most of my life and did plenty of sports. Diet was pretty good all along. I am a very analytical-minded guy, but I'm also very ...
- Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8502
- Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8502
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8502
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.