THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 21 matches

by i-want-this-gone
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I don't know what to do anymore
Replies: 8
Views: 2752

I've tried looking at my tonsils for tonsil stones but I don't find anything, Idk if I'm doing it right .
I will definitely let you know if it works when I re order the metronidazole. The only bad thing about it is that it gave me horrible headaches. Do you guys use kik? It would be nice to talk ...
by i-want-this-gone
Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I don't know what to do anymore
Replies: 8
Views: 2752

That is so weird. Do you guys remember eating a lot of something growing up? I used to eat a looooot of Bread I mean a lot. I freaking loved bread
by i-want-this-gone
Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I don't know what to do anymore
Replies: 8
Views: 2752

It's nice to know that I'm not alone, even tho I don't personally know anyone with the same problem I have.
Where can I buy this stuff you're taking about?
I'll buy whatever just to get rid of this horrible BB.
by i-want-this-gone
Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I don't know what to do anymore
Replies: 8
Views: 2752

I don't know what to do anymore

](*,) the only thing that has ever worked for me has been metronidazole. I took 3 tables (400mg) a day for a whole week and I was BB free for about 6 months. But then it obviously came back.... I was looking online and I found an online pharmacy www.bmpharmacy.com the pills and the package ...
by i-want-this-gone
Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: pps that got cured or improvement from tooth extraction ?
Replies: 10
Views: 3889

i didnt see any difference after i got my wisdom teeth removed and 2 molars. i still have bb and i didnt see any improvement.
by i-want-this-gone
Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:44 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Depression is taking over......
Replies: 9
Views: 11981

i get so depressed too, its like nothing really matters if i cant be myself. i dont remember the last time where i was able to talk to someone face to face and dont worry about my breath, i know its been over 10 years. i feel like i cant even breathe sometimes, when i have someone close to me i hold ...
by i-want-this-gone
Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37691

well i got my LED flashlight. i couldnt really tell you if its working cuz its only been a few days since i've been using it. although it does make your tongue pinker. my tongue is already pink i dont have any coating, i tried it on my litte sister and i could tell the difference. i am using the ...
by i-want-this-gone
Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192844

mike987 wrote:Ohio, United States


We're all over the map at a global scale.

i am from Ohio also.
by i-want-this-gone
Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: ultrablu toothbrush
Replies: 0
Views: 3748

ultrablu toothbrush

i just got my ultrablu toothbrush and OraMd,i i got them both on the same day im exited to try this 2 things, i still need to get my flashlight tho.
ill be using both of these and i will tell you guys it goes.
by i-want-this-gone
Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hating every second of my life
Replies: 12
Views: 7802

no im not saying any of those things. what i am trying to say is that acute bad breath is rarely ever caused by the food we eat. if u have a shitty diet that only consists of junk food and nothing nutritious then you are going to get sick obviously, u can have have all kinds of problems, and might ...
by i-want-this-gone
Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hating every second of my life
Replies: 12
Views: 7802

I want this gone,
I guess I must not have any logic either b/c your post made perfect sense to me.

Susie

glad to hear someone thinks the same way. i just dont believe eating raw food will help a lot with bad breath. going from ur regular diet to a raw diet can cause bad breath also. we all know ...
by i-want-this-gone
Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hating every second of my life
Replies: 12
Views: 7802

@i-want-this-gone,

1- if you spent less time posting messages that have zero value and spent more time reading, you'd see that dieting has helped several people, including me, and cured a few people.


If CHRONIC bad breath was caused by the food we ate then everybody would have it .
2- Your ...
by i-want-this-gone
Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hating every second of my life
Replies: 12
Views: 7802

My advice is:

1. Get off grains. Cut all grains out of your diet.

2. Whenever you feel the urge to eat grains, eat fruit instead.

3. Drink a green smoothie everyday. It seems like the chlorophyll in the green smoothie helps get rid of bad breath.

4. If that regime does not work, try cutting out ...
by i-want-this-gone
Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OraMD
Replies: 7
Views: 4682

Don't waste your money . The review websites are scam . Oramd is just Pepermint oil + spearmint oil+ olive oil . It's not easy to get money back

i looked it up on google, OraMD scam, if u go the page u can see that the people didnt have any complaints. there wasnt anyone that said that OraMD was ...
by i-want-this-gone
Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OraMD
Replies: 7
Views: 4682

You want need to get your money back. Its probably less than 10 bucks. Just try it. I am willing to try anything.
If I have the money the price doesnt matter

i am willing to try anything too. the price doesnt really matter cuz i want to get rid of this really bad, its my life that i am trying to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗