THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Jesper
Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found the problem, and the cure...
Replies: 35
Views: 12893

ELGrizzle

Can you please tell me what probiotics would you choose to order from this `shop? http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_ ... =probiotic.

I m trying this diet as soon as the procutcs arrive.
by Jesper
Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: God help me. my bb has become really bad. WHOLE HOUSE
Replies: 17
Views: 9644

I have as severe case than andysctt :( I´m going to get my tonsils removed soon. You cant have tonsil stones after tonsilectomy (lol)?
by Jesper
Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37764

i just ordered the BLUE LED Flashlight 455 460 nM, i cant wait till i get it, i also ordered the toothbrush with the LED lighT. I AM SO DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THIS!! ILL TRY ANYTHING JUST SO I CAN GET MY LIFE BACK!!
i just hope this works [-o< , ive had this for wayy too long now :(

100% agreed ...
by Jesper
Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37764

Jesper

I already told you not to buy it now . Let wait until we get feedback from some other users . $70 is a ripoff :roll:

I was going to buy it anyway even if you are only one who get rid of BB with it.
I don´t even want to think how much I have allready spent to get cure and believe me $70 ...
by Jesper
Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37764

Jesper : I gargle with H2O2 for 30" and then put the light in for 2' every AM and that's it .[/quote]

Ok. Thank you.

I ordered my flashlight an hour ago. I ordered it from USA and I live in Europe so 70$ just for shipping :? Couldn´t find any other online shops where they sell these lights.

Can´t ...
by Jesper
Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
Replies: 107
Views: 37764

Hey sadman

Can you sum it up what are you doing exactly with the light and hydrogen peroxide. I mean what time of day and how long etc.

Thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗