THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 23 matches

by betterdays
Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost BB free for one year
Replies: 5
Views: 5054

Candy and sweets makes my breath worse. Don't those lozenges aggravate your breath? I don't have PND so I would just try oil pulling.

Candy and mints do the same for me. The lozenges are actually for dry mouth, they aren't like standard mints. Although I don't have dry mouth I tried them after ...
by betterdays
Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:13 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost BB free for one year
Replies: 5
Views: 5054

My diet has always been on the healthy side. I was never really big on red meat. I have done tons of research as to what a possible trigger might be, as of now I'm leaning towards some form of hormonal imbalance.
by betterdays
Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Almost BB free for one year
Replies: 5
Views: 5054

Almost BB free for one year

I have been on this site for a significant amount of time now, but rarely post. I honestly feel there is no cure for BB but I believe I have found a way to MAINTAIN mine.

About me
Im a 33 year old female and I believe my BB started at about 18 but really kicked into high gear about 25. It came to ...
by betterdays
Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: pharmolzn
Replies: 0
Views: 957

pharmolzn

Has anyone tried this? Where did you get it?
by betterdays
Tue May 13, 2014 12:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Drink for nasal odour/ morning breath
Replies: 5
Views: 1873

MrChips wrote:I'll give it a go, some time tomorrow and i'll see how it goes. Thanks for your advice. Id never have thought about snorting lozenges. I'll try the blis k12. What flavour is best?
tell us how it goes please.
by betterdays
Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: time to face the world
Replies: 4
Views: 3088

I get the courage to do this every now and then. It is a must for sanity's sake. Lol! =D>
by betterdays
Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
Replies: 3
Views: 16020

Bad breath due to mouth breathing is a result of the mouth drying out which basically everyone suffers from.
by betterdays
Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how do you guys know....:?:
Replies: 4
Views: 2047

When I was little (about 6 years old) my older brother said over and over that my Breath smelled like Garbage in the summer. Back then I didn't care but as I went to school and someone told me I have bb in front of the class, well yeah that pretty much changed my life forever. Since then I would ...
by betterdays
Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tips for getting through plane flights
Replies: 7
Views: 2936

I usually do a 7 day cleanse. And fast the day before, Liquids only the day of but my bb comes from my tongue and throat and pretty much any food I eat creates bb. I fly pretty frequently at least once a month and it use to be a nightmare.
by betterdays
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitonic
Replies: 2
Views: 1018

I refuse to buy another product ](*,) ](*,)
by betterdays
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how do you guys know....:?:
Replies: 4
Views: 2047

I have a bad taste in my mouth, but it is not a great tell for me because I have noticed peoples reactions even without the taste. I use to get offered gum and mints a lot but it has decreased since I basically don't get close to anyone anymore
by betterdays
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Verbal come backs when you are accused of having BB.
Replies: 2
Views: 3386

I have days when I'm completely fed up and just speak freely not giving 2 shits about what someone's response to my breath is going to be. Its gets to be too much after a while. I feel like I'm driving myself crazy always looking for reactions and trying to interpret them.

Some days... most days I ...
by betterdays
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:16 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
Replies: 17
Views: 34546

A very close friend of mine asked me if I had any gum and I told her no, and she looked me right in the eyes and told me I need to keep gum with me at all times. It hurt my feelings but she was right.
by betterdays
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:08 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Story of an Asian Chinese with BB
Replies: 14
Views: 15415

I don't think you have chronic bb because regardless of how tolerant a culture is if it was chronic multiple people would have told you.
by betterdays
Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My theory
Replies: 3
Views: 1425

Re: My theory

jamesmcavoy wrote:Ur theory is both true and false
What do you think is false about it?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗