THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 23 matches

by Amro
Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171088

had tonsilectomy first- no joy.

had a tornwaldt cyst removed- no joy.

had all 4 wisdom teeth removed - no joy.

had a 2nd tonsillectomy - quite a lot of tissue not taken out the first time- still no joy.

had an adenoidectomy and removal of 2 tornwaldt cysts- no joy.

but i can taste/smell the ...
by Amro
Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Atrial wrote:Didn't work for me.
Do you still have your tonsils or adenoid ? or do you have sinus issue ?
by Amro
Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Pretty sure having wisdom teeth removed did not work for a lot of people. Has anyone else been cured by wisdom teeth removal? I've tried asking my dentist to remove my wisdom teeth and he always rejects the idea saying theyre not causing me any problems (i didnt mentioned halitosis)

Google wisdom ...
by Amro
Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12330

Get coloscoby before wasting money on the treatment ! and I bet you it is not the cause of your bad breath
by Amro
Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us
Replies: 92
Views: 28884

Total bullshit !!!!!!!!! IF that is true your irons levels would be low and eventually you will die !! Second thing, no cleanse will work ! go and have colnoscopy instead of wasting money on cleanse products that will not work !!

Guys!!! No Bactria in intestine will cause bad breath !!! the ...
by Amro
Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Good luck, Plz update when you get wisdom teeth removed,
by Amro
Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

[quote="sopo"]Thanks for the the reply Amro.. I have to ask u one more thing u mentioned u got rid of ur bad breath for the first time when u got ur crown removed. How did u come to know crown was causing the problem did u take any x ray? Was it only the crown that was removed or u got ur tooth ...
by Amro
Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Did ur bad breath start after the eruption of ur wisdom teeth? When u were around 16... Thanks

I have always had a normal bad breath, you know tolerated one , and can go with heavy cleaning, however the unbearable smell I believe started when I had my wisdom tooth erupted, I don't know what age ...
by Amro
Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

I have noticed that my left palatine tonsil os the one with most stones and when I press with a cotton bud a yellow liquid comes out and it smells so bad. My impacted wisdom tooth is the left bottom one. Maybe there's a connection..

My symtopms were nasal and mouth odor that would never go away ...
by Amro
Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Thank you for replying so quickly Amro. This does encourage me alot but now I will have to be patient since I'm under NHS care it will probably take a few months till my appointments. I have been suffering for almost three years now and I am in college.. So I think u can imagine how embarrassing ...
by Amro
Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
Replies: 20
Views: 12330

i have nasal odour and slightly less offensive mouth odour. the thing is im scared to use cleansing products as my digestion is completely fine i have regular bowel movements and pretty fast metabolism and i have also tested for h.plyori which came back negative. i do have an impacted wisdom tooth ...
by Amro
Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Oh I see. I will be getting one wisdom tooth out cuz its growing at an awkward angle. Its hard to believe that its cause but we will see. I have also booked for a tonsillectomy. My main issue is nasal odour which I think smells like farts. Did u also suffer from nasal odour or was it only mouth ...
by Amro
Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

Hey Amro congrats on your cure. I just wanna know if you removed all your wisdom teeth or not?

And halitosissux, what discovery did u make? I thought you were cured...

Thanks for your congrats ! Yes I got all of them removed, The main reasons wisdom teeth cause bad breath because they are far in ...
by Amro
Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

halitosisux Thanks for your congrats ! I look forward to your discovery .
by Amro
Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART
Replies: 23
Views: 8714

My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART

With no long introduction, since all of you got sick of reading tons of threads looking for a cure !!! For the second time I cured my halitosis!!
My symptoms,
- White tongue
- Extreme sugar cravings and sudden
- Occasional fatigue
- Foul smell bad breath could be smelled from up to 4 feet away ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗