THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Sevenfold
Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath and the Process of Elimination
Replies: 3
Views: 2340

Bad Breath and the Process of Elimination

Hello,

I've suffered with Bad Breath for the last three years of my life, coming on four years. I do not know officially when it started or how it happened, or like most of us, what the source of the problem is.

Nothing is worse than not knowing the problem you need to fix and it can be difficult ...
by Sevenfold
Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I figured out where my bb is coming from..going to ent, HELP
Replies: 11
Views: 8859

and thanks for the opinion.

Went out tonight. BB seemed less proximity but more so close range. The mucus really does kind of smell like bluh.

I never thought to smell it coming out of my nose. I will try that as well. I believe the best resource is us sharing as much information as possible ...
by Sevenfold
Sat May 08, 2010 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you guys survive your job???
Replies: 8
Views: 3914

I generally hold my head down, mumble and kind of avoid looking directly at people..I still make a good impact being a salesperson/repair technician despite my problem.

I know it's hard that your breath sucks and it is heartbreaking seeing people rub their noses even though you just brushed your ...
by Sevenfold
Sat May 08, 2010 3:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I figured out where my bb is coming from..going to ent, HELP
Replies: 11
Views: 8859

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/Psikou/what%20is%20this/IMG_0025.jpg
Mucus here was dark yellow, thick viscosity. Odor is faintly similar to tonsilith smell. Clear mucus also produces this smell.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/Psikou/what%20is%20this/IMG_0026.jpg
After fingering ...
by Sevenfold
Sat May 08, 2010 3:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I figured out where my bb is coming from..going to ent, HELP
Replies: 11
Views: 8859

bbsux,


Thanks for posting the information here.

I too have a smell in what seems to be in the back of my throat. When I reach my finger back there and dig up mucus from what I am assuming to be post nasal drip, the mucus smells similar to the tonsil stone smell, even though I had a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗