THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This dentist has help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1014
This dentist has help
I have been suffering with this problem for 21 years and I'm in my mid-forties. I have browsed this website for several years now, but never registered. I tried Oxyfresh, andTherabreath and it didn't work either. In fact it changed my sense of taste. I've also tried the Biotene products and they ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.