THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by doomed
Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my parents tried.
Replies: 1
Views: 893

my parents tried.

As a kid i remember going to the doctors a lot. They knew i had a problem they tried to help but doctors couldnt help i even got my tonsils out. Now im 24 about to turn 25 an im done i really want to cure this nightmare ive never been able to talk to someone to there face. ugh my parents are dead ...
by doomed
Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: any one here from jersey?
Replies: 7
Views: 2291

I'm from jersey
by doomed
Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem
Replies: 5
Views: 2418

Hey guys thanks for the replys um first I figured out the egg smell i got sick the next day till Now my throat swelled and my gum are sore also I don't have Anything on my tounge it's allways clean I will make an apointment to an ent is there anything I should point out to him i don't wanna make it ...
by doomed
Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem
Replies: 5
Views: 2418

Hello I'm new my ????? Is at the bottem

Hello I am new but only to the forums I've been following along for a couple of months. When I first came across this site I was looking online for solutions something Id been doing since mabey 14 but since I was younger I didn't have money to be fooled by those silly treatments but eventually did ...
by doomed
Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Conducting Research on Nasal Odor
Replies: 6
Views: 2063

i would love to
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗