THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by block
Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
Replies: 79
Views: 44992

regarding the topic: omg, and I thought I heared some mean stuff.. :-k

and regarding the querrels betwen people here: I can not belive that people in the same boat can have such a dirty muth at each other... but then again, just having bb, does not give u a better personality...so its ...
by block
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hospitalised and so alone
Replies: 8
Views: 3866

@ snobi,
well its not that much of stealing, Its more borrowing, I often put it back in the mailbox... a week or two later.. so the man knows whats he been missing O:)

@scarzxx,
offcourse I'm right! ;)
PS: what is a winner actually? a loser that never gave up ;)
by block
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating and bb
Replies: 20
Views: 8517

goldenbrown wrote:Aww congratulations!
I have a boyfriend but the amount of time I spend cleaning my tongue and mouth before I see him! If only he knew! I chew gum 24/7 and that masks the smell so I can kiss and everything.
I dont get it....

I mean the signature 8-[
by block
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question for the men here
Replies: 15
Views: 8481

its an important part and men make "comprimises" if u will, people get "used to bb" so it will not bother them as much as u think... offcourse it does not help if ure stink as a person... but thats a whole new debate...
sex is not "all" but its an important ingridient, like ice cream dressing, u ...
by block
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question for the men here
Replies: 15
Views: 8481

when will women cimprehind, men think with the other head. we don't pay atttention to those minor details, breath, a pound or two up or down etch...
by block
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hospitalised and so alone
Replies: 8
Views: 3866

Scarzxx,
im in 25, finishing colleage, and I know exactly what ure going through, high school, colleage was hell for me, people holding their mouth, their breath, looking at me like im a freak, like i dont brush my teeth 3 times a day... and im positive I have bb, I mean strong bad breath, people ...
by block
Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal
Replies: 17
Views: 33296

@ danger.
No im not from UK, im from Slovenia-this is ICE (i had to create a new account because jimi banned me fromm the site, for whatever the reason was?!?).
anyway im having them removed free of charge, medical insurance. I will let u ppl know on the results.

PS: was there actually anyone cured ...
by block
Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Cure - Wisdom Teeth Removal
Replies: 17
Views: 33296

my 50cents....

I'll be having 2 wisdom teeth removed in 10days, one impacted-completly hiden. one is 1/4 impacted(I belive this one is causing some bb)...(X rays show they are in allmost horizontal position..)hope all works out well
I am worried, I heared many complications are possible..like jaw ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗