THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by PatJewett
Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience - fixing REFLUX
Replies: 22
Views: 8671

This has happened to me before too. I almost thought I was having a heart attack. The burning taste in my mouth was awful. I found out later that it was acid reflux. I think this was contributing to my breath issues too. I have been taking medication to control my acid reflux and my breath is much ...
by PatJewett
Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: REVOLUTION FOR ALL SUFFERERS FOR THIS CURE! ALLELUIA!!
Replies: 11
Views: 16294

A friend of mine suggested that I ask my doctor about an antibiotic to treat bad breath. He claims it will fight off the infection causing the bad breath. Has anyone heard of this?

-------------------
Pat Jewett
Dental insurance
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗