Hey Trunks99,
Ive been doing a 14 day cleanse and basically only juicing. I have 5 juices a day, mostly veggies but an apple/orange here and there. I intend on doing this for only 14 days and then getting some protein in from chicken/eggs/tofu etc although i am exploring a completely raw diet.
I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:42 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50337
- Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little improvement after almost a decade of halitosis
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3999
Hey trunks99.
For my probiotic i use Bio-K. 50 billion. The non-dairy kind.
I will try the detox tea for sure, thank you :D, I juice a lot of ginger too! haha Looks like we are on the same path. I try to eat a lot of pineapple too, it has an enzyme called bromelain that is really good to cure bad ...
For my probiotic i use Bio-K. 50 billion. The non-dairy kind.
I will try the detox tea for sure, thank you :D, I juice a lot of ginger too! haha Looks like we are on the same path. I try to eat a lot of pineapple too, it has an enzyme called bromelain that is really good to cure bad ...
- Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little improvement after almost a decade of halitosis
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3999
I'm backing you both on this too !
I made my peace with the fact that my body is not as strong as others and can't properly get rid of all the crappy food that we eat. But it's ok because in the end, i'll live longer and won,t have as many health issues as others will because of the diet they are ...
I made my peace with the fact that my body is not as strong as others and can't properly get rid of all the crappy food that we eat. But it's ok because in the end, i'll live longer and won,t have as many health issues as others will because of the diet they are ...
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What do we all have in common - may help us
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5487
- Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193191
Re: Anyone from Ontario?
No but from Montrealstressedout wrote:Hi, I am a new member. Is anyone on from Ontario, Canada?
- Thu May 21, 2015 5:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193191
- Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:44 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Don't want to be alone in this anymore
- Replies: 0
- Views: 20846
Don't want to be alone in this anymore
I think the worst part about this is the loneliness.
And not being understood.I am going through a big process of getting rid of this disease,( i do think it's a disease) and, it's so hard , to be alone in this.I wanna share when I'm having a bad day, or a good day ! , what's working, what's not. I ...
And not being understood.I am going through a big process of getting rid of this disease,( i do think it's a disease) and, it's so hard , to be alone in this.I wanna share when I'm having a bad day, or a good day ! , what's working, what's not. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.