Thanks for the replies, guys,
Politeness, immunity, and variation in people's sense of smell...Seems reasonable. I suppose then, my partner somehow developed immunity, which is.....great news! One less thing to worry about!
Good luck with the ENT appointment, no need to stress about it! And if you ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do you think people would lie to you?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5685
- Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do you think people would lie to you?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5685
Hm-
Because it's hurtful and rude, I think maybe you are right, the next person I ask I will phrase the question differently- not do you think I have bad breath?- or Can you smell my breath? Too easy to say "no", but instead will let them know that I already realize I have a problem, that's why I'm ...
Because it's hurtful and rude, I think maybe you are right, the next person I ask I will phrase the question differently- not do you think I have bad breath?- or Can you smell my breath? Too easy to say "no", but instead will let them know that I already realize I have a problem, that's why I'm ...
- Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do you think people would lie to you?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5685
Why do you think people would lie to you?
Hi,
I've had really smelly breath and pain in my throat/esophagus now for almost a year- could be a reflux thing and I've starting on Proton pump inhibitor medication. I discovered this forum yesterday and I think it's great!
I've been thinking about this- why do you think people would lie to you ...
I've had really smelly breath and pain in my throat/esophagus now for almost a year- could be a reflux thing and I've starting on Proton pump inhibitor medication. I discovered this forum yesterday and I think it's great!
I've been thinking about this- why do you think people would lie to you ...
- Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I might be able to help some of you
- Replies: 60
- Views: 30073
endoscopy
Hello,
Nope, starting the PPI today, and still waiting for and exact date for the endoscopy which will hopefully happen sometime in the next month or so.
LPR, as well as bile, is looking like what this might be, which seems a lot less straightforward than just plain old GERD, so I hope the GI ...
Nope, starting the PPI today, and still waiting for and exact date for the endoscopy which will hopefully happen sometime in the next month or so.
LPR, as well as bile, is looking like what this might be, which seems a lot less straightforward than just plain old GERD, so I hope the GI ...
- Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I might be able to help some of you
- Replies: 60
- Views: 30073
acid reflux
Hi, thanks for your posts!
Honestly, if I changed the dates and characters, it's something I could've written myself. I'm completely serious and was amazed at reading.
That's too bad about the "dentists" and the "special" "rinses", since a dentist can rule out practically on the spot whether the ...
Honestly, if I changed the dates and characters, it's something I could've written myself. I'm completely serious and was amazed at reading.
That's too bad about the "dentists" and the "special" "rinses", since a dentist can rule out practically on the spot whether the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.