THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by clelandjones
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath came back.
Replies: 16
Views: 7409

Damn that is shit meowkitty09. I was so happy for you that you had been cured, but it turned out to be temporary. At least you got a few weeks free from this terrible condition. I hope you are cured soon.
by clelandjones
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I can't stop crying.
Replies: 5
Views: 2869

Damn yeah that is hard. I really feel for you and can't believe people think it's fine to treat you, me and other sufferers like this. As KeepTrying09 said, check and see if any of your friends got the same as you. It could of been a joke but if she was doing that to in-directly tell you something ...
by clelandjones
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: doctor gave me daktarin today
Replies: 3
Views: 3121

I've tried daktarin before, it helped me when I was on it, but not when I came off it. It's non-prescription though so you can just pick it up at the chemist.
by clelandjones
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Appointment with GI DOCTOR.
Replies: 9
Views: 8637

Wow, looks like you have a great doctor. Hope things turn out great for you!
by clelandjones
Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101583

Wow I don't know that, only one pill for £9.99? Stuff that. Just realised about 5 minutes ago I'm starting to get black hairy tounge right at the back. I really hope it just goes away in the morning..
by clelandjones
Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right
Replies: 62
Views: 19273

So what's going on meowkitty1? Is your bb back or is everything going well?
by clelandjones
Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19675

Honestly, STOP TAKING SO HIGH DOSES OF VITAMIN C! That's why you are vomiting, you're taking so much vitamin C your body's trying to rid of it because it can't absorb anymore/it's had enough! 1667mg is the suggested maximum safe amount of vitamin c.
by clelandjones
Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101583

Just to let you guys know, Canesten Oral is only 50mg less and is the same thing as BioZole. Anything with fluconazole will help you and it can be obtained without a prescription. Going to try Canesten Oral today.
by clelandjones
Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux said leave tongue alone. I think he right
Replies: 62
Views: 19273

keep us updated meowkitty1
by clelandjones
Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I've had enough.
Replies: 8
Views: 4205

Oh Christ, I don't know anymore. I've just came back from school, I was in my Music class and sitting beside one of my friends, he couldn't even look at me when I was talking, and he was constantly sighing, and I even think my teacher noticed, she came over and put a ****ing cup of STRONG coffee ...
by clelandjones
Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:54 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I've had enough.
Replies: 8
Views: 4205

Right, well it looks like it was all in my head. I asked my mother again, and she said straight out, "You don't! If you did I would tell you!" I also asked a friend, he said, "Nope I've never smelt anything," He also understood how hard it was to ask that question. I'm thankful that it's not there ...
by clelandjones
Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I've had enough.
Replies: 8
Views: 4205

Hey Clelandjones,

Has anyone ever told you directly, or have you ever heard anything indirectly regarding your possible bad breath?

Nope, I haven't heard any in-direct comments either, and I only get offered gum when the person is giving it to someone else and I see it, so they I think they feel ...
by clelandjones
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I've had enough.
Replies: 8
Views: 4205

There's definitely a small minority who react very strongly to us. My landlord is the worst of them, he backs away 2-3 feet every time, no exception. Some people will turn their head or body to like 90 degree angle. Some will cover their nose, others don't react at all, they just put up with the ...
by clelandjones
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I've had enough.
Replies: 8
Views: 4205

I've had enough.

Right ok, I'm going to tell you my story, because I can't stand this anymore and I need some help. I just turned 16 and I'm in high school, struggling on, and trying my best to be normal and go to my classes regularly, but because I'm so anxious about my bad breath I find it soooo difficult.

I've ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗