THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by xon
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need some help.
Replies: 3
Views: 1350

Need some help.

Basically I've had bad breath for about 5 years. It all started about when I was a freshman in highschool. I have no clue why, or what casued it but it hasnt went any since. Its so bad that it makes people cough and clear their throarts even from very far away which I always thought was weird. My ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗