I had this idea many months ago, but it seems very unlikely to actually work. Anyway, the more I think about it, perhaps it has some hope, and I think all of us are desperate for some hope.
Perhaps a mouthwash should be invented but it must be more like a thick gel, that coats the mouth. It must be ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: worth a try?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1169
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.