THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by denver_dogbreath
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Update

I woke up at 5am this morning feeling very nauseous. I promptly threw up, and continued to vomit pretty often for most of the morning. The vomiting was accompanied by a nasty feeling in my stomach. This is exactly what happened in the hours following my tonsillectomy. I had thought it was ...
by denver_dogbreath
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Hi KeepTrying :)

Thanks for the congrats. I never expect this to happen so quickly! Breathwise, the signs are really good so far. I feel like a different person already.

I am not on antibiotics, but taking plenty of good probiotics and vitamin C (both chewable and powdered in water!)

I'll keep ...
by denver_dogbreath
Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

The wisdom tooth is gone, and I truly feel my disastrous problem has been eliminated for good.

I am hoping and praying that everything heals nicely and infection free, and that the underlying nerve is intact.

As always, I'll keep you updated when I can.
by denver_dogbreath
Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Update

After I finished writing my story on Tuesday night, I decided to try one or two things, happily with promising results :)

***If you decide to try using tea tree oil in your mouth after reading this, please DO NOT SWALLOW tea tree oil, as it is toxic if taken internally even in small amounts ...
by denver_dogbreath
Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

halitosux,

Thanks for the welcome and advice. I think you are absolutely bang on right. I have felt bad about both my tonsils and wisdom teeth pretty much from when I was made aware of their existence (i.e. first sign of pain/infection in the area). I always felt I wanted rid of the both of them ...
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

I'm going to post an update tomorrow, as since last night I have a couple of positive things to report :D
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

What I’m going to do next

My life with this problem has been frankly full of so much personal pain and disappointment, at the many different 'causes' I've focused upon only to have my hopes dashed. We're all searching for the cure, bet we've all had that feeling at least a few times!

Having read ...
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Part 4 is the final part of my story which I wrote last night, and I'll post it very shortly. It's about 'what I'm going to do next'.

Now that I've finally started to share my story, I just can't stop, lol!
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Where I’m at now (and what’s happened in the last few months)

Fast forward to now, I'm working again, and my new colleagues, bless them, seem to more or less tolerate me and my smell. I try to work hard, be nice and helpful to people and hold my head up high, but it's a huge daily stress knowing ...
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Part 3 - where I'm at now - to follow shortly!
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

What did I do next?

About a year after receiving the first direct comment about the breath problem I consulted a dentist, and mustered up the courage to ask about my bad breath right at the end of the appointment, just after he‘d given my mouth and its contents the all-clear. He told me he couldn’t ...
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

Part 2 will cover what I did next!
by denver_dogbreath
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:50 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Replies: 22
Views: 19656

So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!

I don't quite know where to begin...

Well! I just sat here at my computer and wrote for hours. My whole story to date. It’s pretty long, so I’ve divided it up to post here in hopefully more digestible ‘instalments‘.

Part 1

History of my problem:

I have suffered from persistent, objectionable bad ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗