THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 133 matches
- Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
Will do as soon as I access site from my computer
- Thu May 16, 2024 2:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
At least 12 feet
- Thu May 16, 2024 5:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9377
Re: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
Don’t use GSE in nasal rinse, it will burn you. I have used only 2 drops for the irigation and did it around 5 times and it burned my left eye and I’m half blind right now. I have developed posterior traumatic cataracts and need to do the surgery soon to get my vision back.
The nose is connected ...
- Thu May 16, 2024 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
And if this post gets deleted, the first thing I will do is go on every other platform (which has thousands and thousands of users) to let them know how this site is a fake/hack, that is not interested in helping others with finding a cure. And I will start my own domain site with this solution. And ...
- Thu May 16, 2024 4:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
***k you dangeoulgau you son of a worthless bitch. I have been suffering for over 20 years. My post history proves it. My profile is over two decades old.
And here you are, discrediting my lengthy post with a few sentences of accusatory behavior. I have found a solution, and posted it across several ...
And here you are, discrediting my lengthy post with a few sentences of accusatory behavior. I have found a solution, and posted it across several ...
- Wed May 15, 2024 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
Hi all. Long-time BB sufferer here, having suffered for over 22 years (since 2002 at the age of 16 or 17). I am now turning 39 years old this later year.
Like many on here, I have explored countless routes to investigate the cause of my BB to try and cure it. I thought it came from my nose (post ...
Like many on here, I have explored countless routes to investigate the cause of my BB to try and cure it. I thought it came from my nose (post ...
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in East Coast US interested in meeting up?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3351
Anyone in East Coast US interested in meeting up?
Wondering if anyone is in the East Coast area of the US and was interested in meeting up or chatting? I am in the Washington DC/ Virginia/ Maryland area...close to Baltimore and Philadelphia too. Always open to chat or meet if anyone is interested
- Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3302
Re: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
A few months. Each time I used it was less effective than the previous time. Teeth change color after a few days to a week of use.
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8111
Re: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/SELENBP1#conditions
See under 'Health Conditions Related to Genetic Changes'
"Extraoral halitosis due to methanethiol oxidase deficiency (EHMTO): An autosomal recessive malodor condition characterized by extraoral blood-borne halitosis resulting from the accumulation ...
See under 'Health Conditions Related to Genetic Changes'
"Extraoral halitosis due to methanethiol oxidase deficiency (EHMTO): An autosomal recessive malodor condition characterized by extraoral blood-borne halitosis resulting from the accumulation ...
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8111
Re: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.
The main symptom of this condition is "extraoral" bad breath from BOTH the nose and the mouth. The sulfur compounds are concentrated in the blood and exhaled through the lungs. If you have it only from your mouth, it's unlikely that this is the cause.
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3302
Re: chlorhexidine gluconate seems to work
I used to use it whenever I had a social event coming up, and it would work pretty well...until it didn't anymore. Somehow, after using it successfully for like a dozen events or so, it just stopped working entirely and even began to make my breath extremely worse. My teeth also got so stained to ...
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
I don't suffer from an open pyloric sphincter, but instead a esophageal sphincter (the part where the esophagus connects to the stomach). I had some testing done and the doctor found that I had "severe" reflux, with several dozens of reflux episodes occurring everyday. I am now scheduled for the ...
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6545
Re: 36 years and finally some relief.
Hi j0, just one question - how long after your first dose did you start to feel relief? Specifically of the metronidazole and amoxicillin? I just got my hands on a huge supply of each and am going to try this out. Hoping to start sometime this week. I have an important social function to attend ...
- Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6545
Re: 36 years and finally some relief.
Hi j0, just one question - how long after your first dose did you start to feel relief? Specifically of the metronidazole and amoxicillin? I just got my hands on a huge supply of each and am going to try this out. Hoping to start sometime this week. I have an important social function to attend this ...
- Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thinking about installing cameras
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3686
Re: Thinking about installing cameras
That’s really disturbing. I don’t think you need to go to such extreme lengths.
Here’s a hint: you have BB. It’s not all in your head. I’d recommend refocusing your energies towards researching and/or seeking treatment to fix the condition.
Here’s a hint: you have BB. It’s not all in your head. I’d recommend refocusing your energies towards researching and/or seeking treatment to fix the condition.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.