Wnaysha,
I'm glad you understand what I'm saying....I just get so defensive sometimes cause people say dumb stuff to me! It's like the higher expectations they have of you...the more you disappoint them with your BB. I know that working in a pharmacy people expect certain things of you and BB ain't ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:38 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 45048
- Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating and bb
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8535
Re: How about this?
To Terranpatriot...
I feel your pain. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world or anything, but I never had a problem attracting guys. I find myself caring less and less about my appearance. It's like what's the point of looking a certain way...because if somebody finds you attractive and wants to ...
I feel your pain. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world or anything, but I never had a problem attracting guys. I find myself caring less and less about my appearance. It's like what's the point of looking a certain way...because if somebody finds you attractive and wants to ...
- Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Is this really my life?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7271
Hi Susie...
No...I didn't stop being a flight attendant because of my breath...I just decided to try something different...so I went to go work on a cruise ship. Now I'm thinking about going back to interview for another airline next week and I'm scared as heck because my breath is worse (I think ...
No...I didn't stop being a flight attendant because of my breath...I just decided to try something different...so I went to go work on a cruise ship. Now I'm thinking about going back to interview for another airline next week and I'm scared as heck because my breath is worse (I think ...
- Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 45048
Don't Worry?
To Wnaysha...
Finding out that worse things have been said to other people does not make me feel better. I've had a bunch of stuff said to me or about me, but the "s*****e thing" made me just want to do just that. That's just a complete disregard for somebody's life! I know I'm new to this forum ...
Finding out that worse things have been said to other people does not make me feel better. I've had a bunch of stuff said to me or about me, but the "s*****e thing" made me just want to do just that. That's just a complete disregard for somebody's life! I know I'm new to this forum ...
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating and bb
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8535
How about this?
I am VERY new to this forum so I'm still trying to "find my way around". In another post I have referred to my boyfriend who says he doesn't smell my breath. The truth is....he is technically no longer my boyfriend. We've decided to split up because we don't feel like this relationship is bringing ...
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do you think people would lie to you?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5700
Are you serious?
I came across this forum because I was looking for some kind of support. You always feel like you're in this by yourself. Most of what I've read so far is supportive, although I've also seen downright rudeness and a complete lack of empathy from some posters, but oh well that's life!
I finally got ...
I finally got ...
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 45048
The worst thing!
One time I was in a meeting at work and the whole staff was sitting at various tables in the dining room. A girl at the next table says VERY VERY LOUDLY..."If my breath was that bad...I'd commit s*****e!"
Even before I hit the submit button on this post I am crying uncontrollably. I've been holding ...
Even before I hit the submit button on this post I am crying uncontrollably. I've been holding ...
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Is this really my life?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7271
Is this really my life?
I don't really know where to begin, but maybe the actual beginning is appropriate. I have suffered from chronic bad breath for about 20 years that I know of! When I was about 10 or 11 years old I got a route canal. My mother's insurance only covered the actual procedure and did not cover the cost of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.