THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Is this really my life?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7263
MY STORY
This is my first time even seeing a site like this. I have searched for years for information at bb and to know avail. My story starts when I was six. Since then I acquired this problem, but what is interesting is that my Mom always took good care of my teeth. I went for cleanings every year and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.