THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by willing2lose2win
Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09
Replies: 5
Views: 4661

Thanks Keeptrying09!
by willing2lose2win
Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath Report: Probiotics to keep Candida away 18/Nov/09
Replies: 5
Views: 4661

Hello Keeptrying09

I would like to come see your doctor in Thailand. Can you provide name, address and phone number? Any other contact information I may need. Does your doctor take insurance? Or is it completely out of pocket?
by willing2lose2win
Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101504

Hello-

I would like to know how people are doing taking the "biozole". Have anyone had any improvements?

Also any updates on people taking the coconut oil.
by willing2lose2win
Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My endoscopy is tomorrow
Replies: 13
Views: 5682

Hello Mindyb

Do not cross this off you list just yet. I think we are on to something here. I had the same procedure done about 2 weeks ago and when I left that day they gave me the same thing...KAPIDEX. They told me it would reduce acid in my stomach. I was told my stomach was inflammed (and I know ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗