THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by entepenuer
Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My extreme BB story. Please read.
Replies: 7
Views: 5543

My extreme BB story. Please read.

Here is my story. I am a 30 yr. handsome male. I own several successful companies, and I am a workaholic. My extreme BB has secluded me, so I channel all my energy into my career, so that is the only way BB has ever helped me. I work 24/7.

I have extreme chronic BB and I have the best oral hygiene ...
by entepenuer
Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My extreme BB Story, Please take a look.
Replies: 8
Views: 3876

My extreme BB Story, Please take a look.

Here is my story. I am a 30 yr. handsome male. I own several successful companies, and I am a workaholic. My extreme BB has secluded me, so I channel all my energy into my career, so that is the only way BB has ever helped me. I work 24/7.

I have extreme chronic BB and I have the best oral hygiene ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗