THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Aydin Murat's Causes of Bad Breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10960
- Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My extreme BB story. Please read.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5542
Dea Exume, try the prednisome again. You may have Post Nasal Drip which is mucus dripping down your nasal passage and on the back of your tongue, accumulated mucus has nasty bacteria. If the prednisome cleared up the mucus before, then it may work again. Also do not do any high protein diets, they ...
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My extreme BB story. Please read.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5542
I've had this problem for over 35 years. It has been devastating. People back away, hold their noses.... at work I have gotten altoids left on my desk etc. I had gone from doctor to doctor, had all kinds of tests when I was in my twenties and still not one doctor knew what the problem was. I was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.