KeepTrying09,
Awesome post. Thanks for sharing the info. I have couple of things now to give it a try. 1) Tonsillectomy 2) Candida medication. Until today I was believing it is my tonsils which are manufacturing bugs and I have scheduled a surgery for Jan 7th. I am kinda confused now and rethinking ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
- Replies: 148
- Views: 101583
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.