THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by tearjerker
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
Replies: 60
Views: 51885

Hi,
The farthest my BB can be smelt is like 7 meters away (~23ft).
Interesting that most of us have similar symptoms.

I'd like to hear some theories about this.

I think the fact the BB can travel that far is the most disturbing part of this disease. Some time I have to give presentation to people ...
by tearjerker
Wed May 12, 2010 8:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clasification of malodor
Replies: 33
Views: 47317

Hi Aydinmur,

I really like your post about this classification.
I think it would be helpful if you can provide us with diagram as many of us are just unfamiliar with scientific terms.

Also, can I ask for help here...Could you make also classification of smell? I understand there could be too many ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗