THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 122 matches
- Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: rotten egg smell in hot water
- Replies: 1
- Views: 954
rotten egg smell in hot water
Did you guys know that anaerobic bacteria can build up in your water heater? I noticed a rotten egg smell in my water for the first time. So I've googled what the problem was and it seems that the water tank can build up bacteria when the water is in contact with an aluminum or metal anode inside ...
- Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: nanomedicine
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1649
nanomedicine
IBM researchers develop nanomedicine to kill drug resistant fungi and bacteria. This may be our best hope in the future. Article even says they can use the technology for hygiene purposes.
http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/09/goodbye-athletes-foot-ibm-researchers-craft-nanomedicine-to-kill-fungi-where ...
http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/09/goodbye-athletes-foot-ibm-researchers-craft-nanomedicine-to-kill-fungi-where ...
- Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the news. Doctors Develop World's Longest Lasting Mint
- Replies: 56
- Views: 24884
- Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Feces breath especially after 7% H2O2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3385
I noticed the same with it so I dont use peroxide. There is a burning sensation and then the smell seems worse after a few minutes. For me, sucking on a lemon for as long I can helps or at least I have more confidence with it more than anythin. I think it is because I am increasing the ph level in ...
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: date thread
- Replies: 29
- Views: 11596
date thread
I'm wondering if there have been any romance here? I want to try and meet someone but of course the fear of rejection over this bad breath is preventing me. I am just stting here in an empty house with no furnitures, feeling more lonely. I would be more comfortable dating someone I can relate to and ...
- Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SIBO! Could this be the end?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2428
I smoked weed a few nights ago and I thought my breath was strangely better when I woke up in the morning. Right after I smoke though, it seems like my breath is worse. I get that sour and metallic taste. Maybe there is a difference between smoking and ingesting canabis. Would be nice if I can just ...
- Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best jobs for people with bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13292
Anything creative where you can freelance. Get creative and sell your work. It is not fulfilling to do something like telemarketing or customer service. Use your talents to actually create things like art, design, writings, software, music, etc. There are also many crowdsourcing sites you can make ...
- Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best jobs for people with bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13292
Anything creative where you can freelance. Get creative and sell your work. It is not fulfilling to do something like telemarketing or customer service. Use your talents to actually create things like art, design, writings, software, music, etc. There are also many crowdsourcing sites you can make ...
- Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: White Blood Cells Count
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4953
- Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do any of you suffer from social anxiety or social phobia?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5545
- Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do any of you suffer from social anxiety or social phobia?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5545
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any alternative breath tests?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1938
- Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured...!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7481
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:00 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: At what age did you find out you had BB, and how?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23457
I was around 12-13. I remember when a classmate said get this guy some tic tac out loud. Ever since then, I have had this problem. I think there are a few factors why it starts to happen around this time, but I think stress was a big part initiating my problem. Around junior high was when social and ...
- Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally Cured
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2984
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.