Hi,
in fact, you can do a pretty acurace diagnose about your own tonsils by just massaging your tonsils in circles with your fingers,
if you find tonsil stones or some whitish liquid cuming out from them that smell awfull, then the laser would help you with your Tonsil´s bad breath. This needs ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser treatment for tonsils in London
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5093
- Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3213
Hi
yeah I've told the group about my bb. People still can't stand the smell at times but they don't tend to look at me like wtf.
I've started to tell new people I interact with in passing that "I've got this awful bb that I don't know where it's coming from etc etc". When I first started declaring ...
yeah I've told the group about my bb. People still can't stand the smell at times but they don't tend to look at me like wtf.
I've started to tell new people I interact with in passing that "I've got this awful bb that I don't know where it's coming from etc etc". When I first started declaring ...
- Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK media opportunity with channel 5 to raise awareness
- Replies: 23
- Views: 17936
- Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3213
I have recently joined a group therapy session for social anxiety in London. Where people with anxiety meet up once a week or whenever to talk about their experiences. We book a hall which is used for things like yoga and meditation on other days. And generally share experiences. It is such a breath ...
- Tue May 26, 2015 10:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171088
Hi guys I have not fully read this thread yet. So forgive me if I'm repeating. But I am giving serious consideration to taking out my tonsils and andenoids just to rule them out for worse case scenario. Can I ask for those that have done this procedure. Did you go for the laser or the knife. Which ...
- Mon May 25, 2015 2:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: London meet up in July
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2005
- Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:10 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 10 Long Years
- Replies: 47
- Views: 21457
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor My story
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12608
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor My story
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12608
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor My story
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12608
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal odor My story
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12608
- Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How bad is bad
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3090
I can't actually smell my breath only when it lingers in a room and I leave then re entrer I can smell it. I realised that was my smell when I started to recognise it it different situations but always recognised the same smell. Have you guys never got that reaction when people breath out heavily ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:54 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36211
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.