THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by jenneferle
Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my poor son
Replies: 10
Views: 3778

Are you sure about that Archi? I feel like I am going to be the one to cause his depression and low self esteem by reminding him of his problem. Question to anyone....When you were young would you have appreciated your parent telling you, reminding you and sometimes nagging you about this problem ...
by jenneferle
Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my poor son
Replies: 10
Views: 3778

Yes, thank you, I will get him in to see the emt and if needed, a GI doc after that. I know it is probably something internal, But what? When he goes for a check up he is "fine". I am all about finding the cause, I own a health food store and know that is the way to go. But when it is your own child ...
by jenneferle
Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: People are getting meaner and meaner!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 4651

how are you

please answer how you are since this last post. Does it help at all that we understand exactly how you feel?
by jenneferle
Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my poor son
Replies: 10
Views: 3778

my poor son

Ok I am a mother who is in immense pain about her son's bb. He has had it ever since he was in kindergarden and is now 16. A white coated hairy tongue. One of the problems is that he does not know he has it. But, when I smell it I tell him, which is about every night. Sometimes I nag him too much to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗