Hi Everyone. I just found this amazing forum. I didn't think there was such a place but i'm glad i found it.
I'm a 32 year old male. Good looking, Very Fit, Intelligent, articulate but i have the Dreaded BB.
I've had bad breath since i was 13, just entering puberty. I definately didn't have it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Bad Breath Story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4658
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.