Hello,
I am a 29 year old female who has suffered from the same “smell”. I have had a lot of the same experiences with seeing all types of doctors and having multiple tests done…supposedly I am completely healthy. I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 10 days ago and I am hoping this is my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152462
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.