THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by f_this
Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6764

im really hoping its that easy but thats just my optimism...ill be a changed person if i can get this fixed, but im honestly not to hopeful...i was so excited to get my root canal cause i thought that would fix the problem but it didnt...after the procedure i felt a thousand times worse cause i ...
by f_this
Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: REASONS FOR BAD BREATH
Replies: 4
Views: 3017

yeah ive only been to my dentist and ive never asked questions...im finally gonna man up and schedule an appt with an ent...im pretty sure i have tonsil stones...i cough up those little white things sometimes, hopefully thats whats causing it...i have a feeling its a combo between that and ...
by f_this
Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: REASONS FOR BAD BREATH
Replies: 4
Views: 3017

REASONS FOR BAD BREATH

So I've come up with a list of all the possibilities for why my breath smells bad.

-tonsil stones
-periodontal disease
-volatile sulfur compounds
-rhinitis
-sinusitis
-candida
-hypochlorhydria
-h.pylori

That list is my opinion of most likely to least likely causes. Please let me know if u have any ...
by f_this
Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6764

Yeah that's one of the things I've narrowed my causes down to. I think it's called periodontal disease and u can see a specialist to have it fixed (seems to easy). I have actually been coughing up these little white chunks that literally smell like shit. So I think the cause of my bad breath is a ...
by f_this
Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Just Received my Biozole
Replies: 12
Views: 10394

Thank u...I decided I'm going to start being more proactive about this problem...if nothing else works I suppose I'll give this a shot...30 dollars is nothing, I would pay all the money I have to fix this
by f_this
Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:16 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Just Received my Biozole
Replies: 12
Views: 10394

how much did it cost?
by f_this
Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6764

i didnt mean it like that...its just the thought of this being an ongoing problem makes me so angry and sad that words cant even describe
by f_this
Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6764

I always thought it was infection causing my bad breath but i recently went to the dentist and got everything I needed taken care of. It's going to be my new obsession to find a cure for this because it's become apparent that a simple call to my dentist won't do the trick (truly makes me depressed ...
by f_this
Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Is this really my life?
Replies: 10
Views: 7271

colekist, what is this 2300 dollar treatment you speak of...i have no money but i would be willing to do/try anything to cure this
by f_this
Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6764

This can't be life

Like many I feel like I don’t even know where to start…

So when I was younger I was the most social personable little kid you can imagine… Up until I was about 10 or 11 I had no problems. One day I got this excruciating tooth ache. My grandma works for a dentist (ironic right) so I saw him to get ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗