THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by bali
Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breath from lungs?
Replies: 7
Views: 6526

Thank you guys for replying,
Yes I do smoke acationally, that's probably not helping, and I'm addicted to carbs and sugar. The bad breath started long before I started drinking alcohol. I'm gonna explore the possibility of candida, parasites or leaky gut, hopefully I'll find a doctor willing to help ...
by bali
Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breath from lungs?
Replies: 7
Views: 6526

Bad breath from lungs?

I'm hoping to find someone here that can help me diagnose my horrible problem, doctors don't seem to believe me. I'm a 30 year old man and have been suffering since I was 15, that's half my life, and I'm not willing to have this anymore. ](*,)

I was a very open and energetic child, got into all ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗