THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Miffy90
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171300

This adenoid thing is interesting - I had my tonsils out 5 years ago because of tonsil stones, and it made no difference to my breath whatsoever, but whenever i look at the back of my throat the patches where my tonsils were are white under the skin - i was never sure if this was scar tissue of if ...
by Miffy90
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Best jobs for people with bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 13307

I know this is an old post but just thought i'd add my thoughts because this is something I think about a lot seeing as I've recently come to accept I may well have this condition indefinitely. Being a student i've always had retail jobs which are so hard to have when you have bb because customers ...
by Miffy90
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:48 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: y'know i just thought of something...
Replies: 6
Views: 19445

hahaha that reminds me of when I was around 8 (waayyy before I had bad breath) but i used to terrorise my little sisters with 'marmite breath' - marmite used to be one of my favourite foods when i was young :-)
by Miffy90
Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling like giving up
Replies: 9
Views: 21961

I agree with MissingLateral2 about finding things you can do in solitude. Ive had this problem since I was 13 (now 24!) so I can definitely relate to it being incredibly hard to get through school - I was quiet and shy anyway so bad breath rendered me basically a mute! I would always rush home after ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗