THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by :(
Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: white gunk
Replies: 1
Views: 1521

white gunk

when I wake in the morning I have white gunk on the side of my mouth, meaning inside of cheek, I usually scrape it off and it comes back during the day but not as much as it is when I wake up. could this be a cause of my bb?
by :(
Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The Bad Breath Checklist
Replies: 18
Views: 12510

My doctor said he coudnt do anything, a lot of his patients have bad breath and its common

My dentist said he'd just clean my teath for me

Is it just me or do these people suck
by :(
Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: today has been rubbish
Replies: 1
Views: 4278

today has been rubbish

I feel down, I keep thinking about stepping out infront of every car that goes past. I dont know what to do, I know its not my mouth or tongue or anything like that, the pong comes from the back of my mouth or my throat. I'm so scared abt where the future will take me. I cant live at home forever ...
by :(
Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: He's coming to see me
Replies: 3
Views: 2161

We kissed. As sad as it sounds it was a nice day. But now I'm stressed out again, I managed to avoid major closeness but I know next time we're going to want to do 'other' things. I cant stop thinking about the future, what if he doesnt mind the BB but when it comes down to meeting his family what ...
by :(
Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: He's coming to see me
Replies: 3
Views: 2161

He's coming to see me

I've only met him twice before, both times we spoke for a whole of 5 mins before I had to go, and from quite a distance apart, we've been talking over the fone for ages now, and he figures he wants to be with me and marry me. Now he's coming to see me in a few weeks, it wont be a five minute thing ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗