THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Bad breath from lungs?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6526
You might want to try becoming a vegetarian. I've always noticed they are the best smelling people. I also noticed a change in my breath around the age of 15, but I thought it had something to do with playing the oboe (pressure in the throat??). In the mean time chew gum, try clariton, and stay away ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.