THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal smell at the back of my tongue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2284
Re: Fecal smell at the back of my tongue
I have had bad breath since I was 11. I'm 18 now and I have chronic bad breath (all times except just after eating food and when the toothpaste smell has waned off) . I also have dry mouth problems which I thought were the cause. Lately, I've noticed that if I touch the back of my tongue with my ...
- Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones removal video
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4392
Re: Feedback from others?
Has anyone, especially with tonsil stones, even tried to follow this video?
No matter success /failure, can you just post if you have at least tried?
As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
i wish i could ...
No matter success /failure, can you just post if you have at least tried?
As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
i wish i could ...
- Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones removal video
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4392
SomethinStinks:
You have to be patient while doing it. It will take lots of practice before you become perfect. Cut your nails and have them filed so that they don't hurt your tonsils. Wet your tonsils and fingers and then slowly and slowly press against those tonsils so that you see a white spot ...
You have to be patient while doing it. It will take lots of practice before you become perfect. Cut your nails and have them filed so that they don't hurt your tonsils. Wet your tonsils and fingers and then slowly and slowly press against those tonsils so that you see a white spot ...
- Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones removal video
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4392
Feedback from others?
Has anyone, especially with tonsil stones, even tried to follow this video?
No matter success /failure, can you just post if you have at least tried?
As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
No matter success /failure, can you just post if you have at least tried?
As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
- Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12346
I hope my post about tonsil stone removal video helps your my friend!
viewtopic.php?t=6322&highlight=
viewtopic.php?t=6322&highlight=
- Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11812
You have to be patient while doing it. It will take lots of practice before you become perfect. Cut your nails and have them filed so that they don't hurt your tonsils. Wet your tonsils and fingers and then slowly and slowly press against those tonsils so that you see a white spot coming out of the ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11812
That is great to hear Sun123, I'm truly happy you have found some relief!! I think about this surgery day and night so hearing you have noticed a drastic change makes that little bit of fear of surgery go away!! We have some what of the same symptoms as well so I'm staying positive and will try to ...
- Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oil pulling with ccount oil
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3349
- Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oil pulling with ccount oil
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3349
- Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has helped you?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6185
- Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11812
- Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11812
- Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones removal video
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4392
No, I am not considering about removing tonsils unless advised by a doctor ( and I would still take a second opinion about it).
Basically, I am trying to avoid self-diagnosis because one of my self-diagnosed solution has been one of the single most worst decision of my life of the last decade (For ...
Basically, I am trying to avoid self-diagnosis because one of my self-diagnosed solution has been one of the single most worst decision of my life of the last decade (For ...
- Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you have a method of talking to people?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3490
- Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:17 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36225
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.