I think that the ingredients of cigarettes supress the useful areobic bacteria in my mouth and allow the anaerobic ones to florish that produce the foul gases we are all known for lol.
I am also sure that 99 % of you guys have an overwhelming amount of anaerobic bacteria in your mouth, especially on ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smoking and bb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1398
- Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smoking and bb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1398
Smoking and bb
Hi everyone,
Ok so I have been suffering from bb for 10 years now (23).
The cause for my bb is clearly and solely smoking. Whenever I stop smoking and use some Chlorhexidin, the bb goes away,
but then when it´s gone I always think, ok, nice i can smoke again and the bb returns. It´s ruining my life ...
Ok so I have been suffering from bb for 10 years now (23).
The cause for my bb is clearly and solely smoking. Whenever I stop smoking and use some Chlorhexidin, the bb goes away,
but then when it´s gone I always think, ok, nice i can smoke again and the bb returns. It´s ruining my life ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.