THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 116 matches
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sensitive Gag Reflex
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1210
- Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal smell at the back of my tongue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2283
You can smell it a foot away, that's really mild bb tbh. Remember that it could be much worse, like 4-5 feet or more. I bet that if you learn to clean your tounge properly using a tongue scraper, you'll be able to lower it even more. Like really clean your tongue and then use a good mouth wash, that ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Most IBS sufferers have BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12824
- Thu May 19, 2016 9:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5275
- Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody owns endoscopic cameras????
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1264
- Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody owns endoscopic cameras????
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1264
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
- Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rebound Effect
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
Re: Rebound Effect
I experienced exactly the same. And I know it was my breath that bounced back. I can not smell myself normally and that is the only moment I can actually detect it, it changes from time to time but very foul. And the strange thing is, only when I approach certain people I can smell it, not every ...
- Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help - about bb from throat / oesophagus
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1089
- Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rebound Effect
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
Re: Rebound Effect
I experienced exactly the same. And I know it was my breath that bounced back. I can not smell myself normally and that is the only moment I can actually detect it, it changes from time to time but very foul. And the strange thing is, only when I approach certain people I can smell it, not every ...
- Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gastric Bezoar/Gastroparesis
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3304
- Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rebound Effect
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2659
I don't buy this "rebound" effect. It's paranoia. So you spoke to someone and as he talked back you smelled something bad. That's because he had bad breath. Everyone has bad breath from time to time. So isn't it likely that some of the people you talk to will occasionally have bad breath themselves?
- Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7472
Re: What to think/do?!
And also fun fact: when i'm talking to some people like closely (can't escape it) i can smell their breath but they don't have bad breath, so it's like I'm getting whiffs of my own breath, or their breaths reacts to mine? How to explain this?!?
So who is crazy here? I think I'll lose my sanity ...
So who is crazy here? I think I'll lose my sanity ...
- Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gastric diverticulum causing halitosis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1489
Gastric diverticulum causing halitosis
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210261214001059
"We report a 58-year-old woman with a gastric diverticulum who was suffering from a socially disabling oral fetor. After a thorough evaluation, a laparoscopic resection of the diverticulum was offered and completed successfully. At ...
"We report a 58-year-old woman with a gastric diverticulum who was suffering from a socially disabling oral fetor. After a thorough evaluation, a laparoscopic resection of the diverticulum was offered and completed successfully. At ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.