Hi, I'm back...with some bad news...sorry guys, false alarm...I'm still getting reactions from other people.
It's back to the drawing board I guess...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally something that works!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5486
- Gender:
- Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:53 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally something that works!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5486
- Gender:
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:10 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally something that works!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5486
- Gender:
Finally something that works!
Before I get to my story, I know you are here to find out what actually works, so I will tell you that first:
An ionic toothbrush.
Now, my story:
It began in high school at age 15 as occasional bad breath and quickly got worse within a year to me having it all day everyday. If I do the math ...
An ionic toothbrush.
Now, my story:
It began in high school at age 15 as occasional bad breath and quickly got worse within a year to me having it all day everyday. If I do the math ...
- Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13772
- Gender:
Singles
Hi everyone!
This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......
I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering ...
This is my first post (i hope i'm doing it right). I was reading through this forum and something came to mind......
I'am a sufferer of bb for many years, and although i force myself to maintain a very active social life ( which as you all may know is very difficult when suffering ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.