THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 48 matches
- Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I think i made it worse
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24494
- Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone here live in Florida?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1399
Does anyone here live in Florida?
Does anyone here live in Florida near Miami?
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question about sinus
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1472
- Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question about sinus
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1472
Question about sinus
So I'm posting here cuz you guys would know lol
Lately I'm having sinus problems ( like it feels congested)...what's good for tht?????? It's weird b/c i used to have that b4 but when i started taking probiotics it went away but now it wont -_-
Lately I'm having sinus problems ( like it feels congested)...what's good for tht?????? It's weird b/c i used to have that b4 but when i started taking probiotics it went away but now it wont -_-
- Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: -_- be careful people
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3302
It's possible it happens to me lol there are people that have bacterial vaginosis but dont have bad breath, and there is prob. other people out there that have bad breath bcause of BV. but don't know . . I had almost no symptoms of vaginosis except when i was menstruating that is the only time i ...
- Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: -_- be careful people
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3302
-_- be careful people
I just wanna tell everyone to PLEASE please be careful with auto medicating yourself ..sometimes out of desperation you do anything and try anything to get rid of your bad breath but all this will do is make your health worst so be careful with wht you take I was desperate and took a lot of pills ...
- Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I HAVE FOUND A CURE (for me) so happy! See how >>
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6718
- Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bacterial vaginosis and bad breath??(Thanku aydinmur)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 28503
- Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bacterial vaginosis and bad breath??(Thanku aydinmur)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 28503
bacterial vaginosis and bad breath??(Thanku aydinmur)
Ok so after treating for bacterial vaginosis my bad breath during my period is almost gone..it never crossed my mind that a vaginal infection was the cause because I had no symptoms on the days I wasn't menstruating..thank you aydinmiur for lighting that light bulb in my head lol well the only ...
- Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chewing gum coating
- Replies: 20
- Views: 10237
- Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: are there any doctors here?????? researching?????
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1032
- Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hormones out of whack...........the cause
- Replies: 24
- Views: 17049
- Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hormones out of whack...........the cause
- Replies: 24
- Views: 17049
- Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hormones out of whack...........the cause
- Replies: 24
- Views: 17049
- Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hormones out of whack...........the cause
- Replies: 24
- Views: 17049
Ah maybe! Everything is so strange -_- First my boobs started to grow after I took fluconazole..& what I was saying about my breath getting worst right before my menstrution & during also decreased after taking fluconazole. But I've noticed recentely that during the time where I should be ovulating ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.