THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by kelly
Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
Replies: 141
Views: 152490

Hi all,

I'm new member here, after reading cured experience, I noticed that I had partially errupted second molars. (I don't have wisdom teeth nor tonsils) and did flap surgery last week to expose them. Right now after a week I still have bb :( I have done almost all remedies that [cured] had with ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗